18650, 3.7 volt, IMR lithium ion battery made by Efest. The capacity of this battery is 2000mAh. This battery can be used in electronic cigarettes that requires an 18650 cell. This IMR cell has a high discharge rate and is great in variable voltage electronic cigarettes that take an 18650 IMR.
Nominal Voltage: 3.7v
Battery Model: 18650 V2 Capacity: 2000mAh
Positive: Button top
Cycle Life: 500 Cycles
Max Charging Rate: 10amps
NOTE:These IMR cells have much lower internal resistance than regular LiIon 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in certain chargers ( especially older versions of the Xtar WP2II ). Please check the voltage of your IMR battery right out of the charger to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. You can do this with a Multimeter Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Above 4.50V may even damage them. DO NOT use the charger if it is overcharging IMR cells.
Other Caution Notes:
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries ( resting voltage ~3.6V ) as soon as possible. Leaving Li-Ion batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage ( capacity / cycle loss )
- Do not short circuit ( will release tremendous current )
- Do not dispose of in fire.
We do not recommend unprotected batteries in devices that they're not recommended to be used in, use at your own risk. If used in our devices using our Hot Spring, if there is a short the spring will collapse. Do not Use adapters with these batteries.
Efest IMR 18650 - 2000mAh
- Gamintojas: EFEST
- Prekės kodas: Efest IMR 18650 - 2000mAh
- Ar turime: Sandėlyje
Žymos: Efest IMR 18650 - 2000mAh